We understand how much you are worried about the infection spread of COVID-19. To offer our guests reassurances as well as quality services to enjoy Niseko in one of our cottages, Izumikyo have implemented new practices according to New Hokkaido Style, a state of safety which was declared by Hokkaido governor, and ask our guests for cooperation to prevent spread of infection.
|Practices to all staff|
* All staff wear masks.
* All staff frequently wash their hands, gargle throat, and regularly disinfect their hands.
* They also regularly monitor their health condition.
|Practices to cleaning and sanitization in our cottages|
*When we are cleaning throughout cottages, we use alcohol content to sanitize high touch areas and items such as handles/knobs, light switches, chairs, tables, control panels, remote controls, phones, dishes and cutlery.
* For cleaning, we are using cleaning disinfectant and dishwashing liquid which are considered to prevent COVID-19.
* Hand sanitizer will be provided in the entrance and dining area for use by customers.
|Practices at reception|
* Hand sanitizer is provided in the entrance of reception.
* Perspex screen is placed at reception counter.
* Displaying social distancing indicators on the floor of the reception.
* We frequently disinfect cottage keys, pens, cash trays with high alcohol content.
|Practices at restaurant “Bistro Re Arbor”|
* Perspex screen is placed at cashier.
* We disinfect chairs, tables, handles and knobs with alcohol content.
|Cooperation to our customers|
1）Please cooperate temperature check before departing
Please check your temperature before you go to out for trip. If you have fever or if you have coronavirus symptoms, please let us know by phone (+81 136 23 3301) or email (email@example.com). Then please refrain from going out.
2）To keep safe distance, we limit the number of customers for entry to reception
When you come to reception, as well as on check-in and check-out, please wear a mask. To avoid congestion, only 1 to 2 people from one group can enter the reception at one time.
In addition, please cooperate to keep safe distance between other guests at reception.
3）Please cooperate with the temperature check before check-in
As requested by the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, we ask that all guests cooperate with body temperature checks.
4）Please provide all guest’s information prior to your arrival
After the booking is confirmed, we will send “Registration Form”. Please fill in all guest’s full name, address and occupations on the form and send it back to us before arriving. You could also bring it when you check in.
5）Please disinfect with hand sanitizer before entering the reception or cottages
Before you enter the reception or accommodation, disinfect your hands with hand sanitizer provided in the entrance.
6）Please understand that Izumikyo might be closed when we are concerned that the infection is spreading
In case a state of emergency or closure request are declared by the government, or in a case where infection is spreading, Izumikyo will close our business on our own decision and may ask you to cancel your reservation with no cancellation charge.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation with our practices above.